(Helps promote and maintain healthy blood sugar levels)
The Definition of Diabetes:
The reason for diabetes is quite complex; however, the basic indication of diabetes is that the body cannot secrete enough insulin,or the insulin loses its activity then could not works well as it should be. When the insulin levels are too low or it works in a less active way, it causes an increase in the blood's sugar level. This can cause several complications like retinopathy, neuropathy, nephropathy and arteriosclerosis etc. In United States, there are over 26 million people conform to medical diagnostic diabetic patients, while there are even more people fall in pre-diabetes range (the blood sugar level is higher than healthy level but not up to medical diagnostic standard as diabetes), all these people need to pay attention to manage their blood sugar level.
Type I Diabetes usually means the body secretes almost no insulin and the main treatment for this form of diabetes is to inject insulin into the body. So far, there seems to be no better method of treatment.
Type II Diabetes typically includes people who can still secrete some insulin, but the quantity is not enough to maintain the proper sugar balance. Sometimes the body can secrete insulin in the right quantities but the insulin is inactive and still cannot properly maintain the correct balance. Currently Type II Diabetes is nine times more prevalent than Type I Diabetes in our population; however, Type II Diabetes if not treated properly can become worse and can deteriorate to Type I Diabetes.
Current Treatment for Diabetes:
Proper exercise and diet (fewer calories and carbohydrates) can be helpful in balancing blood sugar levels. In addition, here are some medical treatments considered for Type II Diabetes:
1. Injection of Insulin. This form of treatment is only used with certain patients and is not a popular form of treatment for Type II Diabetes.
2. To encourage the β-cell to secrete more Insulin. These kinds of treatment are called Insulin Secretagogues and Glibenclamide is represented. The problem with this kind of treatment is that the human body will develop a drug tolerance and the dosage must be increased step-by-step over time and will eventually lose its effectiveness. Once this happens, the body cannot secrete insulin any longer and Type II Diabetes will deteriorate to Type I.
3. Stimulating the Insulin to make it more active can promote control of blood sugar levels. These treatments are called Insulin Sensitizer treatments. The main drug for this is dimethyldiguanide. The problem with this type of treatment is that it can damage the body's metabolism with long term use and can then create the liver and kidney problems the patient was trying to prevent by controlling blood sugar levels.
4. Cut the chain of glucose in the body by use of α–glucosa inhibitor. This restrains the activity of α–glucosidase and prevents the disaccharides in food from being converted into absorbable monosaccharide. Because the excess glucose can't enter the blood, the blood sugar is then controlled. The most famous α–glucosidase inhibitors are Voglibose from Takeda, Miglitol (in the US it's called Glyset) and Acarbose from Bayer. This kind of treatment is considered the safest, though some side effects including: abdominal swelling and diarrhea among others. It is thought these were because the α–glucosidase inhibitors prevented the processing of the carbohydrates which caused fermentation in the intestine, creating gas.
5. Treatment of various symptomatic complications of Diabetes.
SugarBal was formulated with four selected botanicals, each of which have been extensively studied and proven to be helpful to maintain a healthy blood sugar levels on animal and or human. These four ingredients work together giving the consumer the benefits of all four. Since all of them are natural food/supplement ingredients, they are quite safe and especially suitable for long term use (to maintain a health blood sugar level is a life-long concern for people, so the long term safety of a product is a very important for them). Below is the brief information of the 4 ingredients in our formula:
1. Mulberry Leaf Extract (MoruCelTM)
• Mulberry leaf is traditionally used in Asian countries as an excellent drink to "clear heat," and in folk medicine it's used for diabetes. It's interesting to note that the mulberry tree is traditionally planted to provide food for the silkworm. These insects are very sensitive and require a lot of food. Mulberry leaf is the silkworm's only food source and cannot contain any pesticides or it will kill the worms. Therefore Mulberry Leaf has to be planted clean and pesticide free.
• In the past 20 years many studies have found that Mulberry Leaf Extract works well on animals and humans to maintain healthy levels of blood sugar. Several aspects of the study have been proven although the study is still on-going. The proven components are:
i. There is a natural component called 1-deoxynojirimycin in mulberry leaves. Studies show the purified 1-deoxynojirimycin works similar as α–glucosidase inhibitors which effectively decrease post-meal glucose levels.*
ii. Other components of Mulberry Leaf Extract (i.e. Fagomine) can promote the secretion of more insulin on animals.*
• Some of our further studies show: when a mulberry leaf extract maintains several "good components" in a proper proportion, it will bring the maximum benefit. These are the key technical points of our patent pending extract: MoruCel.
• Different to diabete drug, consumers seems to experience no side effects (like abdominal swelling, diarrhea, etc.) after taking MoruCel. This could be the reason that all compounds are natural and therefore much more compatible with the human body.
2. Bitter Melon Extract
• Bitter Melon is a well-known vegetable. More and more people now take this vegetable with hope it will bring benefit like adjust the sugar glycometabolism, promoting the creation of hepatic glycogen and reducing the deterioration of hepatic glycogen, just as many published study report says.*
3. Astragalus Extract
• Typical complications of diabetic patients include tiny ulcerations on the face, feet, and hands, which can be hard to eliminate. This is caused by the poor blood circulation, then capillaries and peripheral nerves cannot get the nutrients they need and they lose their normal functions. In traditional Chinese medical and nutrients theory Astragalus root is considered to help blood circulation. It may help keep healthy condition of kidney, as well as for skin.*
4. Ophiopogon Japonicus Extract
•The polysaccharides isolated from Radix Ophropogon have been reported to exhibit a variety of biological activities, including immunostimulation, anti-ischaemia, inhibiting platelets aggregation, etc. In vivo study confirms Ophiopogonis root tuber significantly lower blood sugar of normal, STZ-induced, adrenalin-induced and alloxan-diabetic suffers*.
Developed by prudent scientific study and prepared through strictly controlled manufacturing process. It has extracted and kept the useful components in a most strength. We believe it will bring maximum benefit to people who wish to keep a healthy blood sugar level.
Directions: Take 2 capsules with a meal 3 times per day. SugarBal employs our patented ingredient MoruCelTMextracted from Mulberry leaf. SugarBal promotes healthy blood sugar levels in an effort to maintain a proper glucose balance and help improve insulin response in your body.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use SugarBal. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Consult your physician before using this or any other nutritional supplement.